metadata in images RE: Access Key alternative -in the wrong place?

All common image formats allow you to include metadata. All Adobe software
now uses this to put RDF into the stuff they produce. The Authoring Tool
Accessibility Guidelines group was suggesting this as a good approach 5 years
ago - and discussin issues such as how to deal with the fact that an
appropriate alt text might vary according to the context in which the image
is used.

Tool makers have long ago started implementing this stuff, to varying
extents.

It turns out that Dublin Core metadata is just one kind, and not always the
most important.

Cheers

Chaals