RE: Access Key alternative -in the wrong place?

> I would argue that different kinds of Meta-data serving
> different purposes needs treating differently.

agreed

For example,
> some needs attaching to the page, treating the page as an
> object.  Some (as in the example that was given here) needs
> treating differently for different contexts and to attach it
> to the leaves is not to provide the required flexibility.
hmmmm, why am I attaching it to the leaves-

attach it to the node, override at the leaves if you need to

> There are also worlds outside of html to consider in the model.
yes

> I'm all in favor of an intermediate stage such as using
> EARL for tools output for some kinds of property.
you are loading me hear, Earl, as I understand it, gives you away to
report conformance.
we are talking about supplying role information, titles and description
at the node level -I don't see Earls application hear.
Dublin core can do the description and title bit, for the rest another
RDF language could do the trick -hold on, one comes to mind, ... what
was it's name again?

Keep well
Lisa