RE: [#828] Definition of foreground and background

Hi Michael

I think that is too narrow.  You could have content provided over content
and you would have the same problem.

Foreground Content:  Content that is presented in front of or on top of
other content.

Background:  Anything that appears under foreground content.  This could be
decorative material or meaningful content.

Also, I THINK we want to restrict the success criteria to text over a
background, at least at the upper levels.  Would be good to keep it general
- but I think we should focus on text over a background for our primary
guidelines.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.