RE: [techs] Skip navigation techniques

Terrific work, Jim!

To Roberto Scano: Thanks for pointing out that the name attribute for
the anchor element has been disallowed in XHTML 1.1. Do you recommend
using a different attribute that would serve the same purpose?

And about navigating by header: IE doesn't support this, but I think
both Opera and Mozilla do provide single keystrokes for navigating from
heading to heading.I'm not sure about this and can't check reliably,
since JAWS doesn't support either Mozilla or Opera.  And I'm not sure
about other browsers.  But I raise the point because people with low
vision, limited use of their hands, etc., aren't restricted to IE to the
same degree as people using screen readers.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!
John Slatin, Ph.D.