between similar link labels.
Strength of the evidence:
*
How to interpret "strength of evidence" scale
Source: Spool, J.M., Scanlon, T., Schroeder, W., Snyder, C. and
DeAngelo,
T. (1997), Web Site Usability: A Designer's Guide, North Andover,
MA User Interface Engineering.
Example:
Research-Based Web Guidelines: Links
http://usability.gov/guidelines/links.html (3 of 8) [5/23/2001 10:19:57
AM]

Page 41
Guideline: Use text links. Do not use image links.
Comments: Text links generally download faster, are preferred by users,
and change colors after being selected.
Strength of the evidence:
*
How to interpret "strength of evidence" scale
Source: Spool, J.M., Scanlon, T., Schroeder, W., Snyder, C. and
DeAngelo,
T. (1997), Web Site Usability: A Designer's Guide, North Andover,
MA User Interface Engineering.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!