Re: Action Item: Additional Examples Guideline 2.5 (user error)

Hi Gian and Group -

I just went to Microsoft's site (http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide) and if
I counted the countries correctly from the pull down menu, there were 76
countries listed.  So, I am not sure where the number 75 came from - maybe a
connection, I am not sure.

Doyle