RE: Bug 704 - Inline elements.

Ok

But I would like to see our examples be more compelling.   This doesn't
sound like a major access issue the way it is worded.  If they are big
problems - we should describe that and how this guideline would avoid it.

This is ok but seems like damning with faint praise.  (not your fault).

Part of our final review - I would like to look over everything and do a "so
what".    Make sure that whatever is in here in the end is either really
important if it is at Level 1 or important if at level 2.     We'll have to
see if Level 3 is 'everything else that can be useful"  or not.   But I
think our examples should be strong and convincing.

What are your thoughts?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.