RE: Bug #506

I think putting the details in the definitions is a good idea.

Two concerns with the definition below though.

1 - tables are listed as non-hierarchical which is not really best.  Would
suggest tables be moved out from the 'non-hierarchical" category and put by
themselves in the same sentence.

2 - the picture example may imply that we are requiring that all pictures be
done in SVG and be fully marked up in hierarchical fashion.   I think that
example might be better in techniques where it can be explained better and
looked at as where we want to go someday - not what is required for level 1
conformance - which is implied by making part of the definition of the term
used in level 1

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.