RE: [TECH]cont'd Traffic Cop

I think the flow would go from the Guidelines to the checklists for the
technologies you are using to see if you conform.

If you fail or don't understand you go to the techniques for the different
technologies to find out how.

You should also go to the gateway and techniques docs and read all to get
background and learn how to do all the guidelines right.

It is not clear if you would go to the gateway to get to the checklists. but
probably so.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.