RE: Price of WCAG attendance in Big Macs (Was RE: "You call that a standard?" and Charter)

Unfortunately where I am located is on a 22kpbs download rate - I doubt
that would handle talking through the Internet...

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG
Sent: Tuesday, 4 May 2004 7:49 PM
To: 'WAI-GL'
Subject: Re: Price of WCAG attendance in Big Macs (Was RE: "You call
that a standard?" and Charter)

Gian wrote:

> I, too am from a small company and can add to the discussion
> that the cost of the teleconferences (approx $30 a call) can
> sometimes be prohibitive.  There is very little likelihood of
> me ever attending a face-to-face meeting, unless it is in
> Australia, and I do feel that sometimes I cannot contribute
> as much as I would like due to that fact.

Hi,
italian members use dialpad (www.dialpad.com) that with the monthly
solution for 500 minutes (you can make all the conference calls with
this package) you pay 9,99 USD a month.
http://www.dialpad.com/products/monthly.html
Simply using the internet connection with an application that you can
use for call the phone number.