Re: Agenda April 22th

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Joe Clark wrote:

>Here's a hint to the Participants in Good Standing and other Approved
>Persons who hang out on the teleconferences: Question the entire basis of
>any discussion of fine-tuning details for "three levels." *We* haven't
>agreed there should be more than *two*.

Nor that there should be fewer than three, and nor that the group is even
ready to talk about conformance schemes, given that so many of the things to
which some level would be applied are still in the palnning phase.

But if they are going to talk about it, so be it. Issues can be reopened
later, and showing that they were not well-agreed at the time is one basis
for why - especially if it is not the primary basis of argument.

cheers

Chaals (3 levels, but don't bother talking about them until the content is
done :-)