[Accessible XUL authoring guidelines v1]

Here is a recent announcement of draft guidelines of which we should
be aware in our ongoing work on WCAG 2.0.

Forwarded message 1

  • From: Aaron Leventhal <aaronlev@moonset.net>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:22:46 -0400
  • Subject: Accessible XUL authoring guidelines v1
  • To: mozilla-accessibility@mozilla.org
Looking for feedback on the following on the following article:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/ui/accessibility/accessible-xul-authoring.html

These guidelines will evolve as we learn what kinds of accessibility
regressions occur commonly, and aren't covered or explained well.

It's my hope the writers of XUL documentation will address the issue of
XUL accessibility. Please link to the document as necessary.

- Aaron