Re: [Issue 317] Color

To take this to the next step, I just got off the phone with the Alaska
Airlines web support folks.  I gave them two two different ideas for making
the reservation pages accessible.  I suggested using two red asterisks for
fields not filled-out and one black asterisk (if they even need one for
fields filled-in).  Hopefully, my comments and concerns will get to the
people who can make a difference.  The woman I spoke with was very nice.  I
also followed-up with an e-mail.  I'll be excited to check back in a week or
so to see what happened.