Re: 2 or 3 Levels

Just to reiterate the position of the Sidar WCAG2-espa group:

We think it is a bad idea to discuss any kind of prioritisation of the
checkpoints at this stage, since we don't have enough clarity about
what the actual requirements are going to be. When they are more
settled, and it is clear what benefits whom, we will be in a position
to revisit this issue with the necessary information at hand. At that
time we agree that it makes sense to do so. In the meantime we assume
that it is likely there will be some kind of levels to take account of
differing benefits, but don't want to try and pre-determine what they
should be.

cheers