From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Gregg Vanderheiden
Sent: domenica 2 novembre 2003 20.51
To: 'Yvette P. Hoitink'; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: HTML techniques - "Terse" substitutes for header labels (no
blocker)

Hmmmmmm
compact......
interesting word.   What does that sound like to others.
Though not quite as good as concise, its eems more common than concise Seems
more accurate than brief.

How about people from other countries.  Which word is easier to understand,
has the right meaning, and is easy to translate.

Concise
Compact
Brief
Short