Re: HTML techniques - labelling form controls (no blocker)

I think it would make more sense to keep them the same for single controls
like textareas. It is a good practice for many controls, although for radio
buttons the situation is slightly different, since each button in a group has
the same name but MUST have a different id to be valid.

I do agree that it is important to note clearly what the code actually means.

cheers

Chaals