Re: dinghies Re: Captcha and inaccessiblity

I certainly agree the point, however my examples are probably not the best.
I am sure there are people, such as John, who are good at unambigiously
phrasing things. As I also attempted to point out this whole approach is
hellishly complex, in fact my business partner who is more of an expert in
NLP and AI than myself seemed to think the whole exercise was futile. He
pointed out that a common sense lexicon (and I believe one exists) would
wipe the floor with these simple problems. Anything more complex might
become overly difficult for users, or more likely to be specific to areas
of knowledge.

Tom