From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Michael Cooper
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 2:18 AM
To: WAI GL (E-mail)
Subject: [techs] Techniques teleconference 26 March 2003

The Techniques teleconference is scheduled for Wednesday, March 26 from
15:00 to 16:30 UTC (10:00am to 11:30am US Eastern/7:00am to 8:30am US
Pacific). The conference information is:

+1-617-761-6200
Passcode 92248

Agenda:

Continue mapping HTML Techniques for WCAG 1.0 to WCAG 2.0 Success Criteria.
At the Face-to-Face meeting in Los Angeles, California on 23-24 March 2003
we continued this work, which was begun at the Face-to-Face meeting at the
W3C Technical Plenary on 04 March 2003. This has been very useful for
raising issues for WCAG 2.0.

I won't have a summary of the work in progress to send around before the
call. We will summarize the work on the call for those who were not at the
meetings, and produce a document for general consumption containing the
results of this work shortly.

Michael

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Project Manager