Re: numbering proposal

Wendy,

whilst M,S and T are consistent in there usage, and repeated regularly
throughout the Guidelines, really there seams little reason for
reducing Navigable to N.
This has been discussed at length with regard to some HTML attribute, I
forget which.
The point is that for very little extra text the meaning is more
immediately transparent.

back on M,S and T, don't we already have A, AA and AAA as well as 1,2
and 3 do we need another tier?

thanks

Jonathan