Re: [techs] Techniques requirements ready for TR

At point 3.4 the title is:

Relation to WCAG

and in the document there is not a reference about what is WCAG.
I think that for make more "clear" the documentation, we need to make these
two changes:

1) add the (WCAG 2.0) near the first phrase so there is officially a
"reference" to the acronym used in the text):
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) creates a
technology-independent set of Web accessibility guidelines by providing a
set of high-level guidelines, and providing technology-specific information
in auxiliary documents that are more frequently updated and may be
non-normative.

2) change the text where is wrote WCAG into WCAG 2.0:

a) introduction, at third paragraph:
Developers of non-W3C technologies may use the schema to publish their own
techniques documents that show how to use their technologies to conform to
WCAG 2.0.

b) title in 3.4 with the follow title:
Relation to WCAG 2.0

c) First point in 3.4:
Each technique must map to a specific WCAG 2.0 Success Criterion or
Additional Idea by URI and number for clarity and to enable auto generation
of hybrid Guidelines/Techniques documents.

I think that's all folks :)
Roberto