From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Jason White
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 2:15 AM
To: Web Content Guidelines
Subject: RE: Lists in normative section

Lisa Seeman writes:

 > The further we go from definite requirements for the review, the less
 > seriously people will take them.
 > It is obvious but worth reminding everyone

I haven't seen any proposal to reduce the specificity of the
requirements for the review, but only to phrase them in such a way
that they are obviously different from the success criteria. If you
think any specificity is lost in this process, I am sure further work
can be done to fine-tune the relevant statements. However, I am
confident that Avi will be careful in drafting the next version to
ensure that the items to be reviewed are as specific as possible.