From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Cooper
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 6:27 PM
To: WAI GL (E-mail)
Subject: [techs] Techniques teleconference 18 June 2003

The Techniques teleconference is scheduled for Wednesday, 18 June from
14:00 to 15:30 UTC (16:00 to 17:30 Central Europe/10:00 to 11:30 U.S.
Eastern/7:00 to 8:30 U.S. Pacific). The conference information is:

+1-617-761-6200
Passcode 92248
IRC: irc.w3.org:6665, channel #wai-wcag

Agenda:
1. Discuss table action items
2. Discuss schema issues
3. Discuss HTML draft of new techniques
4. Figure out process for incorporating discussion into techniques

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Project Manager
Watchfire
1 Hines Rd