Re: d-link International

Chris,

I would suggest to stay with the "D". It is a convention you
shouldn't break with. Consultants and web agencies widely recommend
using the "D" here - so do we.

Inserting a translated "B" for "Beschreibung" would only lead to a
confused user experience. The "D" is well known here in Germany
(especially amongst blind users to who it provides help).

Hope that helps!

Best regards

Marcus Voelkel

--
scoreberlin | Agentur fuer Usability-Beratung
Gudvanger Strasse 12 | 10439 Berlin | Germany