Re: 5.2

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Slatin" <john_slatin@forum.utexas.edu>
To: "Lee Roberts" <leeroberts@roserockdesign.com>; "'Lisa Seeman'"
<lisa@UBaccess.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: 5.2

>For example:
>"The content uses technologies, including assistive technologies,  that are
available in multiple implementations for >different operating systems."

>Would this come close?

I suggest to change it with:

"The content use technologies, including assistive technologies, that are
available in different operating systems"

I think that "multiple implementations" could be difficoult to understand
and to define, also is to explain well about "different opertating systems".

For example, if i have a tecnology that works for Windows 98/2000/XP i
respect the request because it is available in three different operating
systems.

But the request must be focused that my content will be usable in Windows
and Mac, for example.