From: john_slatin [mailto:john_slatin@forum.utexas.edu]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 12:00 PM
To: 'Lee Roberts'; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: 5.2

Lee, I'm not sure this will work, but one way to handle it might be to
use the phrase

"... Two or more operating systems" and then use the examples and notes
clarify:

Example 1: The content can be rendered on Windows, Macintosh, and
Linux/UNIX systems. Would that work? Or do we run into trouble because
Windows and Macintosh are vendor-specific?

John

John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Institute for Technology & Learning
University of Texas at Austin
1 University Station G9600
FAC 248C
Austin, TX 78712