FW: Subject: Sign language in the web

Gunnar Hellström has written on sign language on the web and would like
to coordinate his efforts with W3C.

His draft guideline for Sign Language in the web can be found at:

http://www.omnitor.se/english/standards/Sign-in-web/Sign-in-web-guidelin
es.htm

Please give these a read and comment.

How do we want to address this issue.