RE: Request for Review: WCAG 2.0 Working Draft

Dear Wendy,

I am attaching some comments on WCAG 2.0 (put together by my colleague David
Poulson with also some input from myself) which I hope the working group
will be useful.  The WWAAC project is working on specific success criteria
and advisory recommendations for making the content understandable for
people with communication or cognitive impairments, and I hope we can give
you more input at a later date.

Best wishes from a very wet and windy Loughborough,
Colette

Colette Nicolle
Research Fellow
Ergonomics and Safety Research Institute (ESRI)
Loughborough University
Holywell Building
Holywell Way
Loughborough, Leicestershire