Re: Comment on WCAG 2.0: Scaling and stylizing text

Jon,

I think this issue is covered by checkpoint 1.3 Make all content and
structure available independently of presentation. [1]  Do you feel that
this checkpoint and its success criteria are not strong enough?  Could this
checkpoint be strengthened instead of adding a new checkpoint?

I think it is clear in the benefits for this checkpoint,
""
Separating content and structure from presentation allows Web pages to be
presented differently to meet the needs and constraints of different users
without losing any of the information or structure. For example,
information can be presented via speech or braille (text) that was
originally intended to be presented visually.
""

Perhaps we can make this more clear in the success criteria?
--wendy

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/#use-style

--
wendy a chisholm