Re: 4.1 reproposed

Hi Lisa,

Here is the compilation:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2002/07/checkpoint-4-1-ideas.html

As I said in my posting, this is a good source for items to incorporate
into the checklist. I didn't have time to tackle it (I was more focused
on the wording of the success criteria), so I put down the first few
ideas that came to mind.  More than anything, I wanted to get reaction
to the success criteria and going forth with this checklist to delimit
4.1 to items testable across language systems.

Avi