RE: Request to Join

We will I'm afraid, still be working on this incarnation past May.
But I believe the working group will continue even beyond 2.0.  Unless
of course all Web technologies have reached the ultimate by then.
(but I HOPE we get WCAG 2.0 out before then!)

Gregg

------------------------------------
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Ind Engr - Biomed - Trace,  Univ of Wis
gv@trace.wisc.edu

Accessibility
> Guidelines might remain a continual effort.  So, I am writing to
inquire if
> this Working Group is still continuing perhaps in another incarnation.
If
> the group is still active, I am extremely interested in joining the
group.
> I am sending you the requested information in the hope that this group
will
> be continuing its efforts.  Thank you in advance for your
consideration.