RE: magnifiers vs relative font-sizes

I have always found this to be a problem.

What I have ended up doing is continued to use tables for layout
purposes so that the design is not completely destroyed in Netscape. I
continue to use CSS to control fonts.

Where this has been done I have always provided an explanation somewhere
on the site as to why this has been done.

Gian