RE: Resolutions on Changes to REQUIREMENTS DOC

In today's telecon we resolved to move forward with the following wording:

  S1- Serving content in different forms to meet different user needs
  and preferences is an acceptable way to comply with the guidelines,
  as long as the different forms
  - are complete (i.e., they provide equivalents for <em>all</em> the
  content),
  - are up to date, and
  - can be easily selected according to user preferences.  Note: We will not make any assumptions about the method that is used, whether it be content negotiation or a link.

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium