Re: suggestions for where working group members can get involved.

Eugenia,

There has been ongoing discussion about making it easy to find information in the WCAG suite of documents.  I'm glad to hear you are interested in working on this, but I don't think there is much to do until we have more content.  Would you be interested instead in working on one of the techniques documents?

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium