Re: Request for clarity on Consensus Item G1

Lee wrote:
> If one were writing content for a biotech research consulting group would it
> not be more appropriate to make the content more acceptable to the target
> audience (i.e., doctors, research analysts, etc.) than to make it a general
> level of reading?  Should not the audience be considered when we write
> content?

Sure, assuming you're not putting it on the web, and it's behind a nice
safe user-login or something.

Please go back and read over the last 3 years' discussion on this topic.
All these points have been raised on IG and GL many times in the past.
Thanks!

--Kynn