From: "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: <CKnobel@integralfactors.com>; "Lee Roberts" <pentagon@starband.net>;
<charles@w3.org>; "Judy Brewer" <jbrewer@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 2:56 PM
Subject: FAQ plan

> There has been discussion about an FAQ recently, most of it off of the
list.  I'd like to try to publicly connect the pieces.

> Charles said he talked with some folks in Australia and New Zealand who
are interested in drafting something.
> FAQs are on the EO agenda for our joint face to face meeting with them in
March.
> Al Gilman, Jenae Andershonis, Jonathan Chetwyn, and others on the list
have expressed interest  in getting something going.

> So, what's the plan?  Who wants to do what and by when?  Obviously,
something needs to happen before the EO meeting.

> Personally, I hope that work on an FAQ doesn't distract folks from pushing
forward on guidelines/checkpoints or Techniques (primarily for CSS, HTML,
PDF, and client-side scripting).  But, there are a lot of folks on this list
and the WAI-IG is evidence that a living FAQ is needed.