Implementing CC/PP Re: A single URI

I don't know about Konqueror, but recently somebody implemented CC/PP in
Amaya, apparently without a lot of difficulty. Except for the user interface
to make sure the right things are being sent, and that could just as well be
set by working on a proxy interface seperate to any browser, it is a matter
of adding things to the HTTP transaction. That is generally not a terribly
difficult part to work with.

cheers

Charles

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

  At 10:15 AM +0000 12/19/01, Vadim Plessky wrote:
  >** In Konqueror (www.konqueror.org), it can be done on per-site basis in
  >userAgent configuration dialog.
  >
  >Than server can detect such user's requirements and serve him up to his
  >needs.

  Vadim,

  How hard would it be to add CC/PP optionally into KDE?  I have tried to
  interest various browser makers in looking at the difficulty (I don't
  have the browser-coding experience myself to do it) and would like to
  talk to you, offlist if possible, about this.

  --Kynn