le mot juste [was Wording issues]

"Clearest" and "simplest" (not "most clear" and "most simple") are
the correct superlative forms of "clear" and "simple."

I liked Al's suggestions and think that Anne makes a very good point
when she distinguishes purpose from content.

We haven't yet found the best possible wording, but we're getting dang close!

--
Jo Miller
jo@bendingline.com