RE: Combing checkpoints 1.2 and 1.3

Requiring multiple forms of information is very different than requiring
that information be in a form that can be rendered in different forms.

1.1. and 3.4 are fundamentally different in this respect.

I do not think we should combine them.

RE 1.2 and 1.3 --- the problem is again that 1.3 is the only place audio
description is required.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors