RE: NEW DRAFT - 31 July 2001

Anne -

The idea of content stabilization is a valid point, but what if content
changes are frequent? Any content that changes will need to be designed in
alternative formats.

Take the WCAG 2.0 document. Is there, since the content isn't stable and
always changing, no way to build it so it can conform to the WCAG 2.0 until
it is stable? That means that, as a working document, it cannot be
accessible, at least according to the WCAG 2.0.

My concern is the way 3.4 is written now the group working on the WCAG 2.0
can't adhere to the point while the document is in a working draft. What if
someone on the group had to have content in a form specified by 3.4, but
can't get it because the content isn't stable?

Joel Sanda
Product Manager
eCollege
joels@ecollege.com