RE: RE Checkpoint 3.4 again

Greg,

         I honestly could not think of any text content which doesn't need
to be included? Can you think of some?

I'm thinking of an index or table of contents. Do these need to be
illustrated? If every entry in an  index is illustrated, the index page is
going to get unnecessarily heavy ... If we leave these areas exluded, will
the learning disabled be able to use those pages as efficiently as other
users?

         What text would you like to see excluded and not required to be
accessible to everyone?

                                                 Anne