Re: guideline 7.1 about screen flickering

Hello,

For what it's worth, I have epilepsy and I find the image causes me no
problems at all.

I'm have a mild dose (of epilepsy) so I wouldn't want to speak for all, but
generally I get more problems from monitors flickering then from animated
gifs.

Regards,
Phil Brown.