RE: 28 March 2001 working draft

Greg,

	Took a  quick stab at illustrating what I mean, but instead of pictures
(which I don't have the time to find) or icons/symbols (that I don't have
the time or reason to develop), I have illustrated it by adding text in
pointed thingys < > and will upload the page to you in a few minutes. If
you think it's helpful, I'll put on the web somewhere and let others see it.

	I used the white house page to create the example, mainly because it was
first on your list, and because it was already pretty well illustrated -
just needed refinements ... which I felt I could tell you about quickly.

						Anne