Re: Layout tables

At 11:15 AM 3/9/01 +0100, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>So basically you are saying it's the job of GL to create unreasonable
>guidelines

Is that what I'm saying.

I'm sorry.

Maybe that's what you're saying I'm saying?

I might say that "Kynn" rhymes with "spin" but that doesn't really mean
that you really think that it's not "reasonable" to point out that style
sheets are a hipper way to handle presentational elements than are things
that are in such widespread use that they must be
discovered/examined/argued/modified/+ while we should be practicing the violin?

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE