RE: javascript and URLs

I would concur with Josh's thought here. This is simply a matter of changing
window focus. It is definately a UA issue. Either focus is immediately
changed (with notification) or the user is notified that a new window has
been created and the user is given the choice of whether they want to change
focus.

I would also suggest that this is just the beginning of complex user
interface design imbedded within user agents. Start thinking about user
requirements involving collaboration and peer-to-peer network interfaces,
application services, and tele-immersive environments. As the phrase goes,
"think outside the box...".

-Mike