Re: Proposa for Abstract for WCAG 2.0 working draft

The first couple of sentences are good, but I would put them in the status
section. The abstract just describes the content of the document, as I
understand it.

I would be less certain about whether this will reduce the cost and time, and
particularly the cost. It might be smart to explain that is a goal, in
status. (And I like the idea of a Working Daft - a typo in that sentence
<grin/>).

Cheers

Charles McCN