RE: [resolved?] RE: natural language checkpoint for WCAG2 GL1

Hmmmm.  Interesting.  But I like the other wording that was proposed
(Gregory's  and Katie's).    I don't think that one would consider a two
word phrase in French as being another piece of content.  And I don't think
you should have to re-label the text that follows (where it returns to
English) as being English.

I would vote that we go with Gregory's last version.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Depts of Ind. and Biomed. Engr. - U of Wis.
Director - Trace R & D Center
Gv@trace.wisc.edu, http://trace.wisc.edu/
FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our listserves send "lists" to listproc@trace.wisc.edu