Re: Illustrating Guidelines

Jason,

    The first thing that hit me as I read this is your inclusion of
graphics as  "flow charts" and "diagrams" instead of illustrations
including drawings, pictures, photos. The issue is less about how to
include them, and is more about the need for them to be present.

As to usability as something less than accessibility, I am strongly
inclined to put the two of equal footing, as you don't have "accessibility"
if the result of applying accessibility guidelines doesn't result in a page
that is usable.

				Anne

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com