Re: "CC/PP"

Hello Wendy,

At Wed, 25 Apr 2001 03:00:55 -0400,
Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

> Note that CC/PP is listed in the "W3C A to Z" on the left column of the W3C
> home page (i.e. it's the 14th link on the page).
>
> Implementations:
>
> W3C's Jigsaw has a simple implementation:
> http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/Programmer/ccpp.html
>
> The question about implementations was asked last october to the mobile
> group, here is Johan's reply:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-mobile/2000Oct/0002.html
>
> Slides for a talk about the Panda prototype:
> http://www.tom.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~kinuko/slidemaker/0011ccpp/Overview.html
>
> More info on Panda: http://yax.tom.sfc.keio.ac.jp/panda/

I don't know the information you wrote. But, some of CC/PP specs
are derived from WAP UAProf and CC/PP is used for as a part of WAP
standards, if I understand correctly. That is what I knew.

Taka and I are responsible for updating CC/PP pages.  It is my fault.
I am sorry for my incomplete work.

-kaz