Re: "CC/PP"

Note that CC/PP is listed in the "W3C A to Z" on the left column of the W3C
home page (i.e. it's the 14th link on the page).

Implementations:

W3C's Jigsaw has a simple implementation:
http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/Programmer/ccpp.html

The question about implementations was asked last october to the mobile
group, here is Johan's reply:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-mobile/2000Oct/0002.html

Slides for a talk about the Panda prototype:
http://www.tom.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~kinuko/slidemaker/0011ccpp/Overview.html

More info on Panda: http://yax.tom.sfc.keio.ac.jp/panda/

The CC/PP work seems to have moved over to the WAP forum - although I have
not confirmed this (Kaz or Taka could you comment?). At least it doesn't
seem that the CC/PP Web space has been updated recently and Johan discusses
the WAP UAPROF working group in his book, "Designing Wireless Information
Services."

I wonder what happened with the CC/PP Implementors Day planned for last
November?  I see no record except for this invitation:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ccpp-protocol/2000Sep/0000.html

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm