Re: Green Fingers

----- Original Message -----
From: Jonathan Chetwynd
> However, I am not seeking a universal solution applicable to all web pages

WCAG _is_ seeking this, or at least something as close to this as possible.

> They do not have acccess to income let alone purchasing power,
> so arguments regarding cost are completely irrelevant, it is a need
> and it must be met, just not by everyone just now.

Of course cost is relevant. It takes money as well as time to make changes
to content, and if that money isn't there in an organization to change it,
it doesn't get done. The ability and resources of the content providers is
extremely relevant to what kind of change can be effected.

-